Gross profit increased to £21.2m from £19.4m for the same period in the previous year. Administrative expenses also increased from £18m to £19.3m.
CEO Peter Blanc, pictured, said: “Aston Scott
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Blog: How can the wider insurance industry cope in times of surge?