According to the FCA, between 9 March 2011 and 31 December 2014, the insurance broker did not having adequate systems and controls in place and failed to provide information to its customers about Blu
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber