The name replaces the temporary KIRS Group name, which encompasses the brands Towergate, Autonet, Chase Templeton, Direct Group and Price Forbes. The businesses are collectively expected to generate £
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn