The jump in revenue to £55.3m from £46.1m in the previous year follows 25% year-on-year revenue growth in 2014 and 2015. The group’s profits before tax grew 38% to £22.7m in 2016 from £17.1m in 2015.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud