The jump in revenue to £55.3m from £46.1m in the previous year follows 25% year-on-year revenue growth in 2014 and 2015. The group’s profits before tax grew 38% to £22.7m in 2016 from £17.1m in 2015.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator