Simon Stanfield of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society suggests the delay in whiplash reform could be put to good use by both insurers and lawyers.
Reporter Will Kirkman discovers in this month’s
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair