As the Biba conference was in full swing in Manchester, the #BibaFever team asked executives what was on their wish list for the government that will come out of the 8 June general election.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- This week in Post: Marsh makes move