As the Biba conference was in full swing in Manchester, the #BibaFever team asked executives what was on their wish list for the government that will come out of the 8 June general election.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting
- This week: A diamond in the grind