The broker is reviewing whether to close 84 of its high street branches, including a contact centre in Norwich.
The restructure, first broken by sister title Insurance Age, was due to 90% of Swinton
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn