This follows last year’s keynote by ex-Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage will also speak at this year’s conference.
The conference runs on 10 – 11 May in Manchester.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn