Aon, JLT, Willis Towers Watson and Marsh are at least four of those affected in the probe, with a report by the Insurance Insider also suggesting there was a fifth company implicated.
Aon, Willis and
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal