As reported by Post’s sister publication Insurance Age, the acquisition will see Transactor employees across its UK offices and locations in Poland and Macedonia become part of the Open GI Group.
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals