The software house review was commissioned in the wake of the SSP outage last year, which affected 306 brokers.
Biba appointed NCC to assess the disaster recovery plans of each software house, with t
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Blog: Heatwave ignites fire risk for farmers