The Dumfries-based broker, controlling £2.5m of premium, will be integrated into Seventeen’s subsidiary James Hallam.
James Hallam already has a presence in Dumfries under the Annandale brand, which
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop