The Dumfries-based broker, controlling £2.5m of premium, will be integrated into Seventeen’s subsidiary James Hallam.
James Hallam already has a presence in Dumfries under the Annandale brand, which
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal