The Dumfries-based broker, controlling £2.5m of premium, will be integrated into Seventeen’s subsidiary James Hallam.
James Hallam already has a presence in Dumfries under the Annandale brand, which
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Research: Cyber - is it responding to market needs?
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise