The 2% drop in revenue from $11.7bn (£9.4bn) in 2015 to $11.6bn at the end of last year was due to a 2% decrease in commissions and fees related to divestitures, and a 2% negative impact from foreign
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance