Hojjat Nickhoo told members of the public he could get them cheap deals on their car insurance.
In fact, he had never been authorised to act as an insurance broker and the policies he sold weren’t
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars