Egan, previously CFO at Towergate, Brit Insurance Holdings and Zurich Financial Services, is expected to start the role in quarter four.
Stephen Hester, RSA group CEO, said: "[Egan] is an outstanding
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology