In this video, Post’s content director Jonathan Swift talks to Nigel Cooper at Aon Risk Solutions.
They talk about insurance products available to public sector organisations and how the budget cuts local authorities are presently experiencing are impacting their insurance buying habits.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Broker Network makes fifth ‘powerhouse’ acquisition