Phil Bilney, pictured, is a true Hong Kong veteran.
Starting in London working at several Lloyd's brokers before moving to Asia in November 1990 to take the role of regional marine manager Sun Allianc
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’