Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Paul Hampshire, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Old fashioned sweets at the sweet shop stand.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Sir Bob Geldof.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
No favourite mancunian.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Anywhere in china town.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- John Doyle unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Bollington Wilson Group opens Manchester HQ
- Axa XL's Paul Greensmith on why film underwriters deserve an Oscar
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- Amazon to shake up the insurance market by 2023, warn insurers