Overarching this has been a power shift between brokers and customer groups, with the latter now having the ability to base decisions on a wide range of variables - not simply ‘word of mouth'.
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Interview: Shaun Lynn and Steve Hearn, BGC and Ed
- Government-funded training scheme set for 2019 launch