Working with INSEAD professor of strategic management Karel Cool, BGL has designed a three-day residential programme to explore the competitive landscape and potential business directions.
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people