At last, a broad-based cultural change is taking hold in the insurance industry as small to medium-sized brokers begin to put the same focus on technology as their larger peers.
This is excellent news,
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation