Bluefin has appointed Adrian Potter as branch manager of its Bournemouth office.
Reporting to Bluefin's regional managing director for the South Andy White, Potter will be responsible for running the office including overseeing business development, client relationships and day to day management of the team.
Potter joins from Deacon Insurance, part of A J Gallagher Insurance Group, where he was sales manager with responsibility for the new business strategy and managing the sales and marketing teams.
Prior to this he was an account executive at A-One, where he managed its specialist golfing insurance policy and other commercial business accounts. Potter also has financial services experience having spent five years at HSBC Insurance Brokers as sales manager with responsibility for all small commercial insurance clients countrywide.
Commenting on the appointment, White said: "A key part of our strategy in the South of England is to raise Bluefin's profile and Adrian brings fantastic local knowledge and specialist expertise and experience. These skills will be of enormous importance in achieving this ambition and driving growth in line with our overall strategy."
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist