How does working at Guernsey Finance differ from your previous roles?
My previous roles were as a tax professional in two of the big four accountancy firms, PwC and latterly KPMG, and they were very
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud