Large-scale changes in the market environment continuously bring challenges for brokers in the insurance industry.
On the one hand, the global emergence of sophisticated information and communication
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?