Building on the results of the current scholarship programme, which launched last year for commercial brokers, the firm will now offer a further 20 places to its retail broker partners.
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'