Bluefin has appointed Steve Hook as head of high net worth, in a role that will see him report to managing director of private clients Tim Mortimer.
Hook will take on responsibility for managing Bluefin's seven HNW hubs across the private clients division, situated in Southampton, Bristol, London, Chelmsford, Milton
Keynes, Stockport and Harrogate.
He has more than 20 years' experience in various risk sectors, having previously worked as head of wealth protection for Aon private clients, sales and marketing
director at Healix Group and director for corporate and travel at Mondial Assistance.
Commenting on the appointment, Mortimer said: "I am very pleased that Steve has
joined us. Not only does he possess exceptional management skills but he also brings an extensive knowledge of the high and ultra high net worth sectors.
"His appointment comes at a very exciting time for our division, as we look to grow our business and expand the offering we provide to this sector in 2013 and beyond."
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK