As this week's issue of Post lands on desks across the insurance sector, an audible gasp at how much some insurer CEOs earn is sure to be heard.
But will they be as keen on revealing all? The
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud