The insurance industry has been a hive of merger and acquisition activity over the past 12 months.
From the purchase of Groupama Insurances by Ageas and Canopius' takeover of Omega, to the 15
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud