Of all the types of fraud, wrongdoings in the pet sector are arguably the most emotive, with harrowing stories of animals being maimed for insurance pay outs often featuring in the national press.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year