Also in the loss adjusting space Equijust recruited two staff to its team and Malcolm Harvey retired from his role at loss recovery specialist Lorega.
Meanwhile, among insurers there were moves for
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud