The lessons from Japan could change the way the insurance industry works forever. There were two areas of concern: the sheer magnitude of the quake - bigger than models had predicted; and the
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards