Subscribers to Post can now read the latest edition online as a digital interactive e-book.
In this week's issue find out about Moorhouse boss Lyndon Wood's plans for growth, his admiration for Adrian Colosso and pigeon psychology, as he speaks to Post news editor Mairi MacDonald.
Other highlights from the 1 July issue include a look at the implications for insurers when the aviation industry in brought into the EU Emissions Trading System. There is a round up of industry news, a focus on technology, and your chance to win a digital camera, in week four of our World Cup competition running in association with Equity Red Star.
Read this week's digital and interactive issue of Post online now.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud