Talking of RSA, the insurer sponsored last week's one-day cricket match between Ireland and Australia as part of its ongoing deal with the team, followed by the appropriately nicknamed Blarney Army.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company