Speaking to Post, Hyperion CFO Oliver Corbett said that the group had built reserves of $300m which it could use to make strategic investments and continue its acquisition activity.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- Blog: Brexit could leave motor insurers without room for manoeuvre
- Start-up P2P insurer to enter UK motor in H1
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name
- Stuart Vann 'was not fired', says Esure CFO
- Esure boss Stuart Vann steps down with immediate effect