QBE has given the ANZO CEO role to Vivek Bhatia, the inaugural CEO and managing director of New South Wales state insurer icare.
Icare manages over A$30bn (£17.5bn) in assets; icare is one of the
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines