David Seng, a chartered loss adjuster who joined the firm in Singapore in 2004, has taken on the CEO role following the promotion of Williams to a major and complex loss regional role.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- McLarens makes two senior appointments
- Q&A: Nigel Edwards, EXL
- Blockchain pilots will be weighed on their merits
- Some insurtech investment doesn't make sense, conference hears
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work
- Start-up P2P insurer to enter UK motor in H1