David Seng, a chartered loss adjuster who joined the firm in Singapore in 2004, has taken on the CEO role following the promotion of Williams to a major and complex loss regional role.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners