The insurer has launched this week claimsimple.hk to allow customers with smaller claims to submit them on a PC or mobile device at any time without the use of a username of password.
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- CBL director and INEDs resign