The insurer has launched this week claimsimple.hk to allow customers with smaller claims to submit them on a PC or mobile device at any time without the use of a username of password.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- Some insurtech investment doesn't make sense, conference hears
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work
- Lloyd's to open Brussels hub in January 2019
- Start-up P2P insurer to enter UK motor in H1
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name