Kabita Karthigeyan, pictured, most recently head of employee benefits at Prudential in Singapore, has agreed to take on the role to start on 1 February.
Karthigeyan will report to Collin Yap, CEO of
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential