Belot, pictured, has been at Swiss Re since 2008 and for the last four years has been leading the Asia-Pacific innovative risk solutions team.
Belot is replacing Jonathan Rake, who became Swiss Re
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'