The deal will see 100% of the business of Allianz General Insurance transferred to Sri Ayudhya General Insurance, a subsidiary of AYUD, and operated as a single entity.
Allianz will transfer 11.80%
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter