The deal will see 100% of the business of Allianz General Insurance transferred to Sri Ayudhya General Insurance, a subsidiary of AYUD, and operated as a single entity.
Allianz will transfer 11.80%
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round