In the four years since its launch, Chinese insurer Zhong An has sold more than eight billion policies to 543 million people. Its initial public offering, in September, valued the company at $1.5bn (£
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber