Wei, who reports directly to Aviva global CEO Mark Wilson, wants to make “things simpler” for customers in Hong Kong and has a ‘digital garage’ in Singapore to help disrupt the industry in Asia.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business