CEO, Thatcham Research
Recently hailed as a claims hero by Ian Currie, RSA's UK motor and injury claims director, Peter Shaw's name may well become synonymous with driverless cars as he continues to deliver expert advice on automated vehicles, determining liability and data sharing.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards