In the third webinar of Post's 'Shaping the Profession' Hong Kong series supported by the Chartered Insurance Institute we discuss the route to market for life insurance.
Listen to the webinar here discussing the life insurance market in the Special Administrative Region. Do customers understand the market? Is it transparent enough? How should companies position themselves as the regulator becomes more involved? What are the distribution models of the future?
Chaired by Post's editor Asia Andrew Tjaardstra we have three experts to discuss: Ben Worthington, head of international life distribution - Hong Kong, Zurich; Andy Robinson, life insurance practitioner - Hong Kong and Mark Rawson, CEO St James' Place International (Hong Kong).
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- This week: Winners and lasers