In the third webinar of Post's 'Shaping the Profession' Hong Kong series supported by the Chartered Insurance Institute we discuss the route to market for life insurance.
Listen to the webinar here discussing the life insurance market in the Special Administrative Region. Do customers understand the market? Is it transparent enough? How should companies position themselves as the regulator becomes more involved? What are the distribution models of the future?
Chaired by Post's editor Asia Andrew Tjaardstra we have three experts to discuss: Ben Worthington, head of international life distribution - Hong Kong, Zurich; Andy Robinson, life insurance practitioner - Hong Kong and Mark Rawson, CEO St James' Place International (Hong Kong).
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- First Central's Andy James on trusting in insurance
- Flood defences save UK £1.1bn a year