The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services will continue its autumn programme by tackling two of the most high profile issues facing the insurance industry: claims management companies and compensation.
Regulation of Claims Management Companies
20 October – Committee Room 17 – 4:30 – 5:30
Steve Maddock, managing director, claims and business services, Direct Line
Martin Milliner, claims director, LV
Kevin Rousell, the head of claims management regulation, Ministry of Justice
Financial Services Compensation Scheme: An overview of current developments and future challenges
24 November - Committee Room 17 – 4:30 – 5:30
Mark Neale, CEO, FSCS
Both meetings are open to the public. If you are attending you should allow plenty of time to enter the Palace of Westmister as the queues for public admission can sometimes be very long.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions