The Fire Protection Association called for a range of measures to improve fire safety when it met members of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services last night (10 June).
The three issues the FPA tackled were
• Solving the Unwanted and False Automatic Fire Alarm Issue
• Sprinkler protection of warehouses
• Suitability of building regulations for addressing MMC fire challenges
Their full presentation can be downloaded FPA Presentation and a report and minutes from the meeting will be available soon.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks