The latest newsletter covering the recent activities of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is now available.
It reports on the group's submission to the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on Flood Re, the strong support given by the chair of the group, Jonathan Evans, to the Solicitors Regulation Authority as it tackles attempts to get round the ban on referral fees and plans for future meetings on payment protection insurance and with the Financial Conduct Authority.
Full details of the group's programme are also available on the website.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding