The autumn programme for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is now available.
It kicks off next Tuesday afternoon (11 September) with a meeting with the Financial Services Authority to discuss the transition to the new regulatory regime.
Later in the autumn session, the group will look at a diverse range of current issues including flood insurance, claims management, fraud and Solvency II.
All the meetings are open to the public, subject to space. If you are attending you should allow adequate time to get through the security checks.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Amazon to shake up the insurance market by 2023, warn insurers
- Axa places 59 jobs at risk in claims restructure
- RIIG to enter liquidation following unpaid debts
- Legal consultation launched into driverless cars
- Debenhams urged to review links with Arron Banks' Eldon