Just 41% of UK insurers are using live chat functionality on their websites, with only around a quarter of these powered by a chatbot, according to Acord’s annual Digital Customer Experience Study.
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Directors face legal action if they don't get a grip on Insurance Act duties
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Relationship building ‘surely the end goal’ of analytics
- Brightside's Brendan McCafferty on the secret success sauce for personal brokers
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure