At Post’s Claims Club, Mark Strang, senior business development manager at Verisk, said that the claims sector will see further integration of technology and disruption.
“This year, the bots have
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform